An expert in Labour and Employment Law, Antonio has extensive experience in collective bargaining, and is a specialist in company restructuring and reorganisation operations, having advised enterprises in various processes (collective dismissals, substantial and geographical modifications, and ERTES, among others) at all levels, both locally and nationally.
In relation to the above, Antonio stands out for his work in the preparation, negotiation, and execution of equality plans, telematic policies, and business protocols in the workplace. Additionally, he has vast expertise in the drafting of senior management contracts and in the drafting of confidentiality and post-contractual non-compete agreements, among others.
Antonio also has more than 15 years of experience in the forensic practice, having practised in different areas of Spain and assisted as a lawyer for different bodies, such as the Labour Inspectorate, the State Public Employment Service (SEPE), the General Treasury of Social Security (TGSS) or the Extrajudicial System for Labour Conflict Resolution in Andalusia (SERCLA).
Additionally, he provides labour advice in the world of sports, both for clubs and professional athletes.
Before joining DWF-RCD, Antonio advanced in his career at Garrigues and Cuatrecasas, as well as having worked at his own firm.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- Member of the National Association of Labour Lawyers (ASNALA)
- Coordinator and member of the teaching staff of the Master's Degree in Labour Relations and of the Labour Law Area of the Master's Degree in Legal Advice at Loyola University
- Professor of the Master's Degree in Law at Pablo de Olavide University (UPO)
- Author of different legal articles in specialised media sources
- Law Degree, University of Seville (US)
- Advanced Course in Legal Practice, CEFOEC
- Advanced Course in Urban Planning, Spatial planning, and the Environment, CEA