Borja is an expert legal advisor on all criminal proceedings for both plaintiffs and defendants and has represented individuals and companies on matters related to white collar crime, tax crime, corporate crime, offences against the public administration, personal crime and property crime, among other areas.
He has ample experience appearing before Spanish courts on all levels, including the Supreme Court and National Court, as well as the tax authorities and police forces.
He also advises a wide variety of companies on corporate criminal law and regulatory compliance.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- Member of the Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB) and its section on Criminal Law
- Professor of Criminal Law in the Master's Degree in International Law and Advocacy at the Superior Institute of Law and Economics of Barcelona (ISDE)
- Professor of Criminal Law in the Course on Director Liability taught by the Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB)
- Lecturer at law forums of his area of expertise through various entities and professional associations
- Law Degree, University of Barcelona (UB)
- Certificate in Corporate Crime
- Advanced Course on Corporate Crime, University of Abat Oliba CEU (UAO)
- Advanced Course on Tax Crime Law, University of Barcelona (UB)
Awards and recognitions
- Criminal Defense