DWF-RCD Brexit FlashBrexit Hub: Information notes from our lawyers
Brexit marked the definitive abandonment of the European Union (EU) by the United Kingdom (UK) on January 31st, 2020. However, many aspects related to the exit will raise concerns well beyond that point.
To shed a light on these and other bilateral issues related to Brexit, especially after the trade agreement reached by the EU and the UK that entered into force on January 1st, 2021, DWF-RCD will compile on this page interesting information notes prepared by our lawyers in different practice areas.
This page will be updated as soon as new updates are available.
In case of any doubt, you can contact us by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: the content of these documents many be affected or modified by future decisions that the authorities make on this matter.
TAX LAW - BREXIT
- 18/01/21: Main tax questions: VAT, Personal Income Tax, Non-Resident Income Tax (Read more).
INSURANCE - BREXIT
- 18/01/21: RDL 38/2020 de nuevas autorizaciones en contratos (Leer más).
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION - BREXIT
- 18/01/21: Main implications in privacy and data protection (Read more).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY - BREXIT
- 11/02/21: Webinar on IP rights after the Brexit (Wednesday, 24th February, 12:00h) (Read more).
- 18/01/21: Issues related with trademarks and designs of the EU (Read more).
MARITIME AND TRANSPORT LAW
- 13/04/21: Main implications in maritime and transport law (Read more).
FAMILY LAW - BREXIT
- 01/02/21: Cross-border family conflicts between the United Kingdom and member States of the European Union (Read more).