DWF-RCD AlertsCOVID-19: Information Notice
The current situation being caused from the COVID-19 outbreak experienced in Spain is generating the establishment of different emergency measures, which are taking place depending on the evolution of the situation.
Therefore, our firm has enabled this page with the latest information notices prepared by our team to report on the impact that the situation may cause in different areas.
This page will be updated as new notes become available.
Should you have any doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: The content of these documents may be affected or modified by future decisions that the authorities make on the matter.
LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT LAW
- 18/03: Extraordinary urgent measures to handle the economic and social impact. Procedures for suspension of contracts and reduction of working hours due to force majeure and for objective reasons (economic, technical, productive and organizational). Social Security contribution and unemployment protection (Read more).
- 13/03: Exceptional measures in relation to procedures for suspension of contracts and reduction of working hours due to force majeure: clarification of causes of force majeure and production, exemption from contributions to causes of force majeure. Introduction of a clause to protect the extinction of jobs in periods after the termination of the suspension (Read more).
CORPORATE AND REGULATORY LAW
- 04/01: Characteristics of the 1st section of the ICO guarantees line for companies and the self-employed (Read more).
DISPUTE RESOLUTION, FAMILY AND CORPORATE CRIME LAW
- 25/03: Suspension and interruption of procedural deadlines / Habeas corpus guard services, actions with detainees, and, in general, all those urgent actions / uspension of the apud-act appearances (Read more).
- 17/03: Commercial and Civil Contracts: possible contractual consequences of the appreciation of force majeure or fortuitous event, as well as the extraordinary alteration of the circumstances existing at the time of signing the contract (Read more).
- 18/03: Obligations in the presentation of self-assessments and payments. Use of soon-to-expire electronic certificates (Read more).
REAL ESTATE LAW
- 01/04: Effects of the latest resolutions published in the BOE: Cease of construction activity, suspension of eviction orders for vulnerable lessees without housing alternatives, extension of the housing lease agreements and moratorium on rental payments (Read more).
- 17/03: Incidence of the health emergency in the real estate sector as of 03-16-2020: Formalization of sales; real estate development and construction contracts; leases for different use of housing and mortgage loans (Read more).
- 25/03: Suspension of ongoing procedures and deadlines, both administrative and procedural, as well as the suspension of prescription and expiration periods (Read more).
- 25/03: Absence of impact in the persecution of cartels and abuse of a dominant position. CNMC special surveillance of prices and supply of markets (Read more).
- 25/03: Temporary Framework adopted by the European Commission (Read more).
- 19/03: Impact on the operations of the entities of the insurance sector and on the insurance policies contracted (Read more).
ADMINISTRATIVE AND URBAN PLANNING LAW
- 17/03 - Suspension of administrative and contentious-administrative terms (Read more).
- 17/03 - Suspension of execution deadlines for private development works in the city of Barcelona (Read more).
PHRMA AND PRIVACY
- 30/03: - Restrictions on the export of personal protective equipment to third countries. (Read more).