DWF-RCD AlertsCOVID-19: Information Notice from our lawyers
The current situation being caused from the COVID-19 outbreak experienced in Spain is generating the establishment of different emergency measures, which are taking place depending on the evolution of the situation.
Therefore, our firm has enabled this page with the latest information notices prepared by our lawyers to report on the impact that the situation may cause in different areas.
This page will be updated as new notes become available.
Should you have any doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us via: email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: The content of these documents may be affected or modified by future decisions that the authorities make on the matter.
LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT LAW - CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
- 29/01/21: Information note on the extension of the ERTEs until May 31st 2021 (Read more).
- 25/09/20: Royal Decree-Law 28/2020, relating to remote working (Read more).
- 29/06/20: Royal Decree-Law 24/2020 on employment measures for the reactivation of employment and protection of self-employed employees and competitiveness in the industrial sector (Read more).
- 30/03/20: Complementary measures in labor matters: New paid leave (Read more).
- 28/03/20: New resolutions regarding the extension of the state of alarm and complementary measures (Read more).
- 18/03/20: Extraordinary urgent measures to handle the economic and social impact. Procedures for suspension of contracts and reduction of working hours due to force majeure and for objective reasons (economic, technical, productive and organizational). Social Security contribution and unemployment protection (Read more: Informative note / Suspension of the employment contract).
- 13/03/20: Exceptional measures in relation to procedures for suspension of contracts and reduction of working hours due to force majeure: clarification of causes of force majeure and production, exemption from contributions to causes of force majeure. Introduction of a clause to protect the extinction of jobs in periods after the termination of the suspension (Read more).
CORPORATE AND REGULATORY LAW - CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
- 11/05/20: ICO: Characteristics of the 3nd section of the ICO guarantees line for companies and the self-employed (Read more).
- 30/04/20: Analysis of the complementary joint statement issued by the spanish board of registrars and the spanish national securities market commission (Read more).
- 16/04/20: ICO: Characteristics of the 2nd section of the ICO guarantees line for companies and the self-employed (Read more).
- 06/04/20: Limitations on foreign investment (Read more).
- 31/03/20: Characteristics of the 1st section of the ICO guarantees line for companies and the self-employed (Read more).
DISPUTE RESOLUTION, FAMILY AND CORPORATE CRIME LAW - CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
- 23/10/20: Information notice about the Decree-Law on urgent measures to support economic activity developed in leased business premises (Read more).
- 25/03/20: Suspension and interruption of procedural deadlines / Habeas corpus guard services, actions with detainees, and, in general, all those urgent actions / uspension of the apud-act appearances (Read more).
- 17/03/20: Commercial and Civil Contracts: possible contractual consequences of the appreciation of force majeure or fortuitous event, as well as the extraordinary alteration of the circumstances existing at the time of signing the contract (Read more).
TAX LAW - CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
- 01/06/20: COVID-19 Tax Measures (Read more).
- 23/04/20: Effects of COVID-19 on leases of property for non-residential use (Read more).
- 01/04/20: Effects of the latest resolutions published in the BOE: Cease of construction activity, suspension of eviction orders for vulnerable lessees without housing alternatives, extension of the housing lease agreements and moratorium on rental payments (Read more).
- 17/03/20: Incidence of the health emergency in the real estate sector as of 03-16-2020: Formalization of sales; real estate development and construction contracts; leases for different use of housing and mortgage loans (Read more).
REAL ESTATE LAW - CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
BANKRUPTCY – CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
- 02/04/20: ERTES in companies that are in an insolvency proceedings (Read more).
- 14/04/20: New complementary urgent measures in the field of the energy sector (Read more).
- 25/03/20: Suspension of ongoing procedures and deadlines / Absence of impact in the persecution of cartels and abuse of a dominant position. CNMC special surveillance / Temporary Framework adopted by the European Commission (Read more).
- 19/03/20: Impact on the operations of the entities of the insurance sector and on the insurance policies contracted (Read more).
- 17/03/20: Suspension of administrative and contentious-administrative terms (Read more).
- 09/04/20: COVID-19: Relevant issues to immigration matters (Read more).