Federico has extensive experience advising on commercial matters, especially in the energy and aviation sectors. Specifically, he has in-depth knowledge of corporate law matters, as well as M&A and commercial contracts.
In the energy sector, he has extensive experience in investing and disinvesting renewable assets, as well as advising on the acquisition and/or sale of licenses, permits and authorizations for the construction of renewable energy facilities. Also, in the field of aviation law, Federico has provided recurrent advice to airlines, service providers and other companies in the negotiation of contracts for their activity in Spain, as well as in relations with regulatory bodies and consumer authorities.
Prior to joining DWF-RCD, Federico built part of his career in Marimón Abogados and as in-house Legal Counsel for Iberia Airlines.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- Chairperson of the Airlines Association (ALA)
- Former manager of the Association of Spanish Companies of Air Transport (ACETA)
- Law Degree, University of Deusto (UD)
- Master's Degree in Legal Advice for Companies, IE Business School
Awards and recognitions
- Corporate and M&A Law
- Projects and Energy
- Private Equity – Fund structuring