Jonathan has a wide-range of experience in providing employment advice. He is an expert in social security and regarding occupational risk prevention he specializes in safety, industrial hygiene, and psychosociology/ergonomics.
He is also specialized in collective negotiation, measurements of internal flexibility (substantial modifications of working conditions and transfers), restructuring of staff, decentralizing business processes, association reorganizations, transnational displacements of workpeople and labor audits.
He regularly advises leading Spanish and multinational companies, and also advises on senior management issues.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- Lecturer on Administrative Management for the Master´s Degree program of the University of Barcelona (UB) and the University Abat Oliba CEU (UAO)
- Lecturer on the Advocacy Master’s Degree program at ISDE Law & Business School
- Regular conference speaker at the Catalonian Administrative Managers Association and the Association of Business Experts and Graduates of Barcelona on employment and Social Security issues
- Law degree, Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB)
- Master Degree, ISDE – University of Barcelona (UB). Specialist in Employment Law and Social Security
- Master Degree in the Prevention of Labor Risks, Center for Financial Studies (CEF)
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Risk Prevention (specializing in: occupational safety, industrial hygiene, and psychosociology/ergonomics).
Awards and recognitions
CHAMBERS AND PARTNERS EUROPE 2020
- Labor and Employment Law
CHAMBERS AND PARTNERS EUROPE 2019
CHAMBERS AND PARTNERS EUROPE 2018
CHAMBERS AND PARTNERS EUROPE 2017
CHAMBERS AND PARTNERS EUROPE 2016
CHAMBERS AND PARTNERS EUROPE 2015
CHAMBERS AND PARTNERS EUROPE 2014
CHAMBERS AND PARTNERS EUROPE 2013
CHAMBERS AND PARTNERS EUROPE 2012
CHAMBERS AND PARTNERS EUROPE 2011