Areas of PracticeImmigration Law
We offer specialized advice on any procedures related to immigration law in Spain
Our team is made up of by lawyers who are specialists in immigration law and processing any kind of procedure before the competent authorities to obtain residence and work permits in Spain. Likewise, we cover any other needs that EU citizens and non-EU citizens might have by working in close coordination with other legal practices at our firm.
We provide our clients with legal advice on any immigration procedures and assist them with submitting files to immigration offices. Our services cover all kinds of procedures, which include:
- Obtaining long and short stay visas: we provide legal advice on obtaining and extending the various visas established by Spanish law, depending on the necessities of each particular case.
- Obtaining visa extensions and renewals.
- Applying for and renewing NIEs (Foreign National Identity Number - Números de Identificación de Extranjero).
- Obtaining EU Certificates (EU citizens).
- Obtaining initial residence permits in Spain regardless of the procedure required. International hiring: to be employed or self-employed.
- Obtaining initial work permits in Spain regardless of the procedure required.
- Renewing residence and work permits.
- Modifying residence and work permits.
- Proceedings to obtain residence and work permits in Spain under special circumstances: social ties, family ties and work ties.
- Applying for family reunification: obtaining permits for family reunification.
- Procedures related to the Law on Entrepreneurs: obtaining residence and work permits for non-EU citizens as investors, entrepreneurs, highly qualified workers, etc.
- Procedures for students: we provide legal advice on obtaining visas and short stay student permits for students who wish to come to Spain to expand their academic training at an authorized Spanish educational center, as well as for students who come to do research.
- Procedures to apply for Spanish citizenship.
- Applications for Spanish nationality by Sephardic Jews of Spanish origin.
- Managing invitation letters: short term visas.
- Appeals against application rejections and deportation orders.