Areas of PracticeTax Law
DWF-RCD’s Tax and Tax Litigation Department has a team with vast experience advising in both the public and private sector
Our tax advice has earned us a position as one of the top tax law firms in Spain, and covers all areas of tax for not only natural persons and the companies that are part of their estate, but also for investments at all corporate levels.
- Tax planning for estates
- Domestic and international corporate taxation
- Company internationalization processes
- Tax advice for expatriates and inpatriates, including transferring tax residence to Spain
- Tax advice on a regular basis
- Tax adjustments
- Company restructurings
- Providing advice to family businesses: family business protocols, inheritance tax, family governance, etc.
- Providing advice on transfer prices
The department also has extensive experience advising on all matters concerning tax procedures, especially:
- Tax Administration verification and investigation procedures: AEAT verification and investigation procedures, both for partial verifications and general inspections. Providing representation before all inspection bodies and units under the AEAT, regional and local governmental bodies, etc.
- Procedures before revenue collection bodies. Specifically, the department has a wide range of experience in the defense of assignations of liability, suspensions, seizures, deferrals, etc.
- Tax appeal procedures of all kinds before regional tax appeal boards and the Central Tax Appeal Board: filing claims, allegations, appeals against inspections by the Ministry of Finance, etc.
- Contentious-administrative proceedings before all levels of court (superior courts of justice, the National Court, and the Supreme Court): having claims and appeals of all kinds heard