Rousaud Costas Duran, S.L.P. (hereinafter referred to as “DWF-RCD”) takes personal privacy very seriously, including that of anyone visiting our website www.dwf-rcd.law (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), or anyone supplying information through the Website (hereinafter referred to as “you” or the “user” or in plural, the “users”).
With this in mind, DWF-RCD is committed to processing your data in accordance with current and applicable data protection legislation. In particular, DWF-RCD will meet the principles pursuant to Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and Securing Digital Rights, as well as those under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC and any other implementing regulations in force at a given time.
1. Who is the data controller processing your personal data?
Identity: Rousaud Costas Duran, S.L.P. Company tax ID: B-63311898.
Mailing address and telephone number:
- BARCELONA: Carrer de les Escoles Pies, 102, Barcelona (08017).
Tel. (+34) 93 503 48 68.
- MADRID: Calle de Serrano, 116, Madrid (28006).
Tel. (+34) 91 758 39 06.
- VALENCIA:Gran Vía del Marqués del Turia,55 Valencia (46005).
Tel. (+34) 96 113 44 68.
- The right to request access to personal data: you may ask DWF-RCD if it is processing your data, and if so, access them.
- The right to request rectification if there are any data inaccuracies, or fill in any incomplete data we have.
- The right to request data erasure.
- The right to request restriction of processing: in this event we would only store them for exercising or defending legal claims.
- The right to object to processing: DWF-RCD will stop processing personal data, except when necessary for legitimate reasons or for exercising or defending possible legal claims.
- The right to data portability: should a user wish to have their data processed by a different controller, DWF-RCD will transmit their data to the new controller.
- The right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
- Policy on children using this Website. This Website is not designed for or aimed at people under eighteen (18) years. In this sense, we do not intentionally collect information from said individuals. Be that as it may, any parents or legal guardians that believe their children or wards have sent us personal data without their consent may send us an email at email@example.com.
- Special category of personal data. We will not collect or process any particularly sensitive data or data included in the special category for users’ personal data, unless they have specifically provided us with them.
- Automated decision-making. We will not use automated decision-making, which includes profiling, unless we have been specifically authorised to do so. In that case, we would let you know about the logic used in the decision, and about the meaning and expected consequences of said processing for you.
- Updating data. It is crucial that the personal data we have from you be up-to-date and accurate. We therefore ask that you inform us of any changes in your personal data as soon as possible. This way, DWF-RCD’s information is always up-to-date and accurate.
Data Protection Officer’s Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What are the purposes of processing your data?
DWF-RCD collects and processes your personal data using emails sent and/or calls received in order to meet and manage any requests, questions, and/or enquiries sent. In short, to serve you as requested.
Furthermore, any time you send your CV or professional information to the specifically dedicated email address on the Website (email@example.com), or we receive it through other channels, we will process your data in order to manage the selection of personnel, analysing the suitability of the candidate who owns the data for the profile required for a certain position and including him / her as a participant in a selection process for a possible hiring by DWF-RCD.
3. What are the legitimate grounds for processing your data?
The legal basis for the attention and meeting of the requests, questions and / or consultations is the consent given when sending the consultation, although depending on the case, it may also be the existence of a relationship performance of a pre-contract or contract. With regard to personal data processing when managing your application for DWF-RCD recruitment processes, the legal basis is the performance of a pre-contract or contract in which the affected person is a party.
4. How long do we store your data?
Our criteria for this is determined by: (a) the purpose of the data collected and meeting said purpose; (b) the reasons why the data is collected: i.e., if consent is provided, you can withdraw it at any time, and (c) mandatory storage periods under contractual and regulatory requirements.
Keep in mind that there are some situations where DWF-RCD may store your data for the time required to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims, requirements, responsibilities, and legal, contractual or ethical obligations, and your data will always be properly blocked.
5. To whom may we disclose your data?
Depending on your relationship with us we may disclose your data to: (1) companies belonging to the DWF-RCD Group at any given time; (2) other law firms and/or professionals we may work with, as long as you have provided your consent for us to do so; (3) competent bodies and/or authorities for cases where a legal requirement and/or obligation exists.
6. Who has access to your personal data?
Depending on the purposes for which your personal data is being collected, any of the following people may access them individually: (a) DWF-RCD Group authorised staff or their representatives acting on behalf of the DWF-RCD Group, subject to any applicable data protection legislation; (b) Public administrations and other third parties in compliance with applicable legislation.
7. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Users may request the following rights:
If you granted your consent for a specific purpose you may withdraw it at any time. Withdrawing consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
When exercising their rights, users are to write to Rousaud Costas Duran, S.L.P. Carrer de les Escoles Pies, 102, Barcelona (08017), stating their name, last name, and address, or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. When there are doubts regarding your identity, you may be asked to provide a photocopy of your DNI or of any other valid identity document. To do so, you may use the Spanish Data Protection Agency’s rights forms available on its official website: https://www.aepd.es/reglamento/derechos/index.html.
Please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/formNuevaReclamacion/reclamacion.jsf), and with other competent public bodies for any complaints regarding your personal data.
8. How do we protect your personal data?
In order to ensure information is secure, DWF-RCD uses various technical and organisational measures to guarantee the appropriate level of security in accordance with the applicable regulations. In any case, DWF-RCD will implement appropriate technical and organisational measures when designing the data processing system and when actually processing in order to safeguard security and prevent unauthorised processing.
DWF-RCD professionals involved in the provision of services to the user are committed to not disclosing or using any information they have accessed. Any information provided by the user will be confidential at all times, and will not be used for any purposes outside of those related to managing the requests and services they ask from DWF-RCD, if appropriate.
11. Additional information
Last updated: December 2021.