Last update: May 2018
Our contact information
Rousaud Costas Duran, S.L.P.
Serrano 116, 28006, Madrid, Tel. (+34) 91 758 39 06
Escoles Pies 102, 08017, Barcelona, Tel. (+34) 93 503 48 68
Data Protection Officer
You can contact our Data Protection Officer by sending an email to email@example.com
How do we use personal data?
We process the personal data with the main purpose of providing our services, without prejudice to the following uses:
• Prepare service proposals;
• Verify document backgrounds and potential conflicts of interest;
• Keep clients and potential clients informed about legal news and/or about RCD’s services, by sending alerts, newsletters, invitations to events or similar communications;
• Comply with labor, tax, or any other type of legal obligations, such as those related to the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism;
• Improve our services and implement client satisfaction measures;
• Manage the communication policy and relationship with the media;
• Verify adherence to our own compliance policies.
Likewise, we process the information we receive from job candidates in present or future selection processes in order to manage these talent recruitment processes.
What is the legal basis with which we process personal data?
RCD processes personal data provided that at least one of the following conditions is met:
1. That you have given us your consent, for one or several specific purposes, such as subscribing to newsletters or legal updates.
2. That doing so is necessary to lend you our professional services.
3. that doing so is necessary for the fulfillment of our legal obligations.
Additionally, for our legitimate interest in spreading our brand and promoting our firm and services through marketing actions, provided that such interest does not take precedence over your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require the protection of your personal data.
To what other recipients can we disclose personal data?
We can share the personal data we process with other parties, such as:
1. With the companies that are part of the RCD Group at any time;
2. With other law firms or professionals with whom RCD could collaborate, upon prior acceptance of the client; or
3. With competent authorities or jurisdictional bodies if so required or by legal obligation.
In cases where it is necessary to transfer personal data to recipients located in countries that do not belong to the EU, or that do not guarantee a level of protection comparable to that derived from Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we do so only in fulfillment with the requirements legally established.
How long do we store personal data?
We store personal data during the time that, in each case, we consider necessary to justify and/or render accounts regarding our management, which may be linked to statutory limitation periods, or to the possibility of receiving requisitions from competent authorities.
What security measures do we implement?
In order to ensure the security of documentation and communications, we apply technical and organizational measures to ensure the appropriate level of protection in accordance with the applicable regulations.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Review and update