The RCD Group offers this Whistleblowing Channel as part of its Internal Reporting System in order to facilitate the communication of irregularities that may imply a violation under Law 2/2023, of February 20, on the protection of persons who report violations of the law and on combating corruption.
This Channel is available to shareholders, investors, directors, employees, interns, Temporary Employment Agency (ETT) personnel, agents, intermediaries, collaborators, suppliers, and individuals working for or under its supervision, former employees (employment relationship terminated), and job candidates.
The RCD Group provides the following means of access:
• A corporate platform accessible via the following link: Whistleblowing Channel. All communication may be made anonymously.
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By post: C/ Escoles Pies, 102, 08017 Barcelona (Attn. HR Director and/or Head of Regulatory Compliance).
• By telephone: 900.905.460
• Face-to-face meeting, for which the interested party must send the request through one of the aforementioned channels of communication.
In addition to these channels, the whistleblower may contact the Independent Whistleblower Protection Authority.