Areas of PracticeBankruptcy Law
The firm offers comprehensive advice on legal, economic, and financial matters through a specialized bankruptcy department
Our team is made up of 15 professionals, consisting of lawyers and economists, who provide comprehensive advice to parties affected by bankruptcy, whether these are the bankrupt company or the creditors.
- Pre-bankruptcy and bankruptcy advice (application of bankruptcy claims). Pre-bankruptcy and meeting of
- Debt refinancing and restructuring processes. Refinancing agreements.
- Providing advice on acquiring and selling production units.
- Bankruptcy administration.
- Second Chance Act’s implementation. Liabilities forgiveness.
- Bankruptcy arbitration.
- Preparing agreements with creditors.
- Challenge and recognition of credits.
- Defending the rights of creditors.
- Administrators’ liability/The liability section in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Due diligence regarding portfolios of NPLs and subsequent management of these funds once acquired
by investment funds.
- Providing advice during the liquidation phase.
- Recognition and enforcement of judgments in foreign bankruptcy proceedings.
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign loans and guarantees in Spanish bankruptcy proceedings.
We act as bankruptcy administrators in several proceedings in different judicial districts, many of which are particularly important. Our bankruptcy department operates as bankruptcy administrators under the name RCD CONCURSAL SLP. This company is approved by the National Securities Market Commission (CNMV) for designation as Bankruptcy Administrator in procedures for listed companies.