Areas of practiceFamily Law
The Family Law department provides specialized legal advice and legal assistance on a wide range of procedures. Our friendly approach and strong knowledge of the area enable us to accurately assess our clients’ problems and deliver cost-effective solutions
We have a team made up of family lawyers, whose expertise and extensive experience acting before the courts of justice place us in a privileged position to make strategic decisions, and this allows us to prevent emotional burnout and ensure the best outcome for our clients.
Emerging trends in Family Law have led us to rethink how we tackle problems—we are now committed to prevention.
We analyze the situation and provide clients with alternatives to conflict, even before problems take place. To do this, we provide an overall service, working closely with our other teams from the Tax, Corporate and Commercial, Real Estate, and Criminal Law departments.
In addition, we have experts in canon law that are qualified to take action on the different types of cases that are settled in Ecclesiastical Courts, including defenses before the Tribunal of the Spanish Rota.
- Prenuptial agreements
- Marriage contracts
- Non-married couples in a stable relationship
- Paternity/maternity suits
- Separation and divorce
- Marriage annulments
- Family maintenance obligations
- Change of measures
- Judgement executions
- Voluntary jurisdiction procedures, and legal separation by mutual agreement
- Dissolution and settlement of a matrimonial property regime (community property systems)
- Division of common property (separate property systems), and common property settlement
- Wills and inheritance
- Legal incapacitation and legal guardianship
- Guardianship and conservatorship
- Personal income tax (IRPF) and alimony