Cristina has been a family lawyer and mediator for nearly 20 years.
She has extensive experience in all procedures relating to family, juvenile, disability and inheritance law. This includes processes related to separation, divorce, civil partnership dissolution, filiation, adoption, surrogate maternity, measure amendments, voluntary jurisdiction, gender-based violence, international child abduction and relocation, among others. She has experience dealing with all these matters in circumstances of both litigious and mutual agreement, encompassing national territory.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- Member of the council to the Archbishop of Barcelona
- Participation as attendee and speaker at various seminars and conferences in the field of family law, at both the national and international level, and author of several publications
- Member of the Spanish Association of Family Lawyers (Asociación Española de Abogados de Familia – AEAFA), and the Association of professionals against Child Abduction in Spain (Asociación de profesionales contra la Sustracción Internacional de Menores en España – ASIME), among others
- President of the Family Law Section in the Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB)
- LLB, Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
- Postgraduate diploma in International Law, University of Barcelona (UB)
- LLM in Family Law, University of Barcelona (UB)
- MA in Mediation, Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB)
- Canon Law course, Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB)