Manel is specialized in taxation of individuals and legal entities, tax planning of large estates and groups of companies. Additionally, he has extensive experience in indirect taxation, real estate tax and in inspection procedures before the Tax Administration.
He also provides advice on tax material to high level national and international groups, family businesses and large estates.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- Former professor of Financial and Tax Law and has taught for the postgraduate program in Taxation at the University of Girona (UdG)
- He has also taught for the Masters in Administrative Management at the University of Barcelona (UB) and University of Abat Oliba CEU (UAO CEU)
- Regular speaker at public and private forums on family business taxation, tax news, and business restructuring
- Regularly works with various media outlets to write articles related to tax practice
- Certified expert taxation related to R&D and Patent Box
- Degree in Law, National University of Distance Education (UNED)
- Higher Degree in Law, International University of Catalonia (UIC)
- Diploma in Tax Consultancy and Management, ESADE Business School
Awards and recognitions
- Tax Law
- Tax Law