Marta is a corporate taxation specialist, both for national and multinational companies.
Her professional activity includes tax planning and recurring advice to national and multinational entities, corporate groups, and family businesses. Additionally, she has participated in numerous business reorganisation and restructuring processes in tax due diligence procedures, as well as in company sale and purchase processes and M&A operations.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- Professor of the Master's Degree in Tax Consultancy at the Cajasol Institute of Studies
- Recurring speaker at tax conferences, seminars, and forums both in Andalusia and in other areas of Spain
- Member of the Madrid Bar Association
- Co-author of various books on Corporate Tax and the Family Business Regime
- Law Degree with a specialisation in Business Law, Pablo de Olavide University (UPO)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management and Administration with a specialisation in Finance, Pablo de Olavide University (UPO)
- Master’s Degree in Business Management and Administration, San Telmo Business School
- Degree in the AD-1 Senior Management Program, San Telmo Business School
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Family Business Law
- Tax Law
- Tax Law