With over fifteen years of experience, Anna is specialised in civil litigation, bankruptcy and arbitration law, as well as the different aspects of conflict resolution (negotiation, pre-litigation and court proceedings). She has vast experience in the legal management of proceedings at all levels, in matters related to civil and commercial contracts, financial-banking products, debt recovery, bankruptcy, unfair competition, real estate and leases, among others.
Throughout her professional career, Anna has advised leading national and international companies and corporations, and especially, the top financial entities in the country defending their interests in massive claims derived from financial products and credit recovery.
Before starting at DWF-RCD, Anna developed her professional career in ASIGNO (LENER Group), PwC and KPMG as head of the Bankruptcy Litigation Department.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- Regular lecturer at conferences and seminars on bankruptcy and procedural law
- Law Degree, Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB)
- Specialist course in Civil Litigation, ESADE
- Master in Bankruptcy Law, Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB)
- Aranzadi Bankruptcy Forums, Catalonia Chartered Accountants Association