With over thirty years of professional experience, Juan is an expert in advising on tax and patrimonial planning for companies as well as individuals. Likewise, he has extensive experience in personal and family company taxation, as well as social benefits, restructuring and company reorganization.
Prior to his incorporation in DWF-RCD, Juan developed his career in various management positions of companies such as KMPG, PwC and Indra. He was also an advisor to the Swiss Finance Institute and the Banking School in Southern Switzerland.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- Lecturer at the University of Salamanca (USAL)
- Regular speaker at forums on family businesses, private banking and family offices
- Author of several articles published in economic newspapers and a book which won the Aequitas award from the Council of Notaries
- Law Degree, University of Navarra (UNAV)
- Business Tax Consultancy, Comillas Pontifical University (ICADE)
- Business Consultancy, Law Practice School (EPJ)
Awards and recognitions
- Trusts and Estates