Natàlia has more than 15 years of experience advising, managing, and intervening in civil, judicial, and arbitration processes -both national and international-, related to collaboration agreements-distribution, agency, franchise, commission, mediation-, supply contracts, contractual and extra-contractual civil liability, professional negligence, consumer law, defective products, as well as in judicial, extrajudicial, and foreign judgement enforcement processes, and in corporate crime law.
Prior to joining DWF-RCD, Natàlia was a dispute resolution lawyer at Baker McKenzie.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- Designated arbitrator of the Barcelona Arbitration Court (TAB)
- Law Degree, Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB)
- IX Diploma in Legal Practice, Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB)
- Preparation for judiciary examinations
Awards and recognitions
- Product Liability Litigation