Jordi is an experienced corporate and commercial lawyer, with specialised knowledge of company, contract, and regulatory law. He has a wealth of experience with corporations.
He has worked on a variety of company investments, acquisitions, and transfers, and has drafted and negotiated all kinds of corporate contracts, incentive schemes, and stock options. He also has experience drafting family agreements.
Additionally, he is experienced in regulatory issues and serves as the secretary of companies and adversarial general shareholder’s meetings, where he provides advice on corporate governance.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- Occasional coauthor of articles in sector-related press
- Frequent speaker at sessions about corporate and commercial law at various venues
- Company Law Professor in the Administrative Management Master’s Program run by University of Abat Oliba CEU (UAO) and Higher Institute of Administrative Management of Catalonia (ISGAC)
- Professor in Administrative Management Master’s Program at University of Barcelona (UB)
- Professor at the Center for Financial Studies (CEF) and at the ISDE Law & Business Schoool
- Law Degree, Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB)
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
He has been ranked by TTR ranking (Transactional Track Record) as one of the most active legal advisers in M&A and Private Equity transactions.