Felipe is specialized in civil, corporate, banking, real estate and construction law.
With approximately twenty years of experience, Felipe is an expert in procedural law and has participated in numerous litigations and arbitrations.
His advice has especially been focused on real estate and construction, as well as corporate, financial, banking, contractual and civil liability law. He has extensive experience in defining strategies both in the pre-litigation phase and in the judicial and/or arbitral phase of any procedure or conflict. He is also highly knowledgeable on insolvency law.
Felipe advises clients of diverse profiles, including family companies, large multinationals, small and medium-sized companies, entrepreneurs, financial institutions, insurers, companies in the distribution sector, as well as promoters and builders.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- Author and habitual collaborator in publications and specialized magazines
- Law Degree, University of Barcelona (UB)
- Specialization in Corporate Law, Center for Financial Studies (CEF)
- Course on Competition Law, Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB)
- Course on Urban Planning, Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB)
- Course on Real Estate Transactions, Center for Legal Studies and Training, Generalitat de Catalunya (CEJFE)
Awards and recognitions
- Dispute Resolution
- Arbitration and Mediation