Julia has over ten years of experience in commercial, commercial, and contractual advice. She is an expert in the preparation and execution of company operations, the negotiation of investment and partnership agreements, the provision of advice on commercial contracts for both Spanish and foreign clients as well as on the acquisition and disposal of real estate assets, and the creation and implementation of vehicles for the transmission and management of real estate assets.
She also has experience in due diligence, investment, and divestment processes with domestic and foreign companies from various industries, as well as in financing and refinancing operations, the structuring and modification of mortgage-backed loans, sale and purchase operations, and the construction and leasing of assets.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- Member of the Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB)
- Secretary of the Board of Directors and legal adviser of various companies and business groups
- Co-author of the book “Legislación Turística de Cataluña” (Thomson Reuters Aranzadi)
- Law Degree, National University of Kyiv “Taras Shevchenko” (Ukraine), Degree homologated by UNED (Madrid)
- Master’s Degree in International Business Law, ESADE (Barcelona)